9.19.2011

Happy Anniversary Bro and Sissy!

Today is my brother and his wife's 2-year anniversary.

We have already documented the stylings of my brother who I credit for having good taste.

But if it were not for my sister-in-law we would have never had these:

Donna Karan The Signature Collection Perfect Opaque Tights
$18 at Bare Necessities To Buy

Or this:

benefit Erase Paste
$26 at Sephora To Buy

And one of my favorite products of all-time she gave me for Christmas and I am still obsessed with:

Stila Striking in South Beach Collectible Palette #3
$14 at Sephora To Buy

She did not buy me this exact palette but one similar that I use almost daily.  I love the blush the most.  The eyeshadows for a palette are actually flattering and in colors that can be used for daily wear.  This is one of my favorite gift recommendations because you get a $62 value for less than $20.  Perfect for the make-up lover in your life like myself and Sissy.

So I love my sister-in-law because she is a great person but also because she has great taste and has introduced to the CC community items that we cannot live without it.

Happy Anniversary Bro and Sis!

No comments: