9.22.2011

Three CC Faves For The Price of One

What happens when you take one of Fall's hottest trends?

Apple Bottoms
Signature Stretch Wide Leg Editor Pant
$69.90 at Express To Buy

Add a little CC MVP action:

CC MVP -- Red Pencil Skirt


Then mix with CC's all-time favorite black skirt:

Knit Bandage Skirt
High-Waist Banded Skirt
$59.90 at Express To Buy

You end up with this!  Quite possibly the world's most amazing article of clothing:

High-Waisted Banded Skirt
$59.90 at Express To Buy

Ever since I laid eyes upon this skirt, I can't get it off my mind.  I have this skirt in two colors and I love it to death.  I wear it all the time with everything from a blazer to the office to a t-shirt and flip-flops.  If you buy only one skirt this season, this high-waist skirt would be my #1 recommendation.

You are getting three CC faves for the price of one...how about that for value?

CC Tip:  I size up in this skirt for more length and it lays better.

No comments: