I would bet you could walk into any retailer today and find a blouse inspired by this silk Equipment blouse...
Signature Silk Blouse by Equipment
$394 at MyWardrobe.com To Buy
Which is fine because this blouse is quite functional, fashionable and versatile. So much so that pretty much every celebrity has been spotted at one point in time wearing Equipment's claim to fame.
I am down with this look but do not have approximately $400 laying around to spend on one blouse...no matter how fabulous.
The good news is most retailers are offering an affordable option depending on your budget.
1. Silk Shirt $69.50 at Victoria"s Secret
2. Tie-Back Military Shirt $59.90 at Express
3. Silk Button Up Top $29.80 at Forever21
4. Contrast Piping Houndstooth Blouse $59.95 at Gap
5. Collared Breezy Blouse $29.94 at Old Navy
6. Freya Blouse $68 at Anthropologie
So all of these blouses may not be silk, but let's be honest, that means they are easier to care for and less expensive. Truth be told my favorite version of this blouse comes from Old Navy (#5). The animal print versions are so awesome and the perfect easy piece to jazz up an otherwise simple outfit similar to a CC fave: Cat Deeley.