9.15.2011

Recent Forever21 Purchases

Last week I made a few purchases at The Forever21 that I think bring a lot of fashion (and fun) for a reasonable price.

Leopard Print Pleat Skirt
$19.80 -- N/A online but in stores

I have had my eye on this skirt for a bit now.  First, I love leopard print.  Second, it is a midi skirt which is not only a length that works for me but a hot trend for Fall.  Third, the skirt is pleated meaning it is figure-flattering and has movement.  Last, it less than $20!!!!  I have not worn this skirt yet but have a plan for it this week.

Peace Dove Open Cardigan
$17.80 at Forever21 To Buy

I am seeing a lot of animal-based print this season but that is not the main reason I bought this top.  A little peace dove can't hurt though.  I knew one of the pieces I wanted to add to my wardrobe this Fall was a soft chiffon jacket and felt this one fit the bill.  This jacket is soft and feminine but has enough structure to work in a professional environment.  Plus anything in a graphic black and white print works for me.

Tribal Graphic Top
$14.80 at Forever21 To Buy

So we know it is all about Southwest Chic and for the price, I thought this top was worth a try.  That being said, I currently have no clue how or if I am going to wear this top.  Mainly because it is a bit cropped and generally that is not a style that works for me.  I sized up so there is a bit more slouch and length.  On the right person I think this top is awesome, I am just not sure I am that person.  Stay tuned for more on this fashion drama.

Metallic Geo Scarf
$7.80 at Forever21 To Buy

I bought this scarf last year in purple and I wore it to death. Now that it was back in stock in 4 colors, I knew I had to get another. This scarf goes with everything and dresses up an otherwise basic outfit. I think the metallic threading makes the scarf feel luxe and definitely looks more expensive than its $8 price tag. If you only add one scarf this season...this should be a contender!

So here are my recent purchases...just thought you should know the bargains I am beginning to add to my Fall wardrobe for a fresh update.

Guess what is coming soon?  The Forever21 pieces my Mom added!  One piece she and I really debated!

CC Tip:  For optimal Forever21 results, try and go early in the week (Mon-Weds) early in the day.  That is when the store is most organized and easiest to shop.

No comments: