So in honor of Couture Cheapskate's milestone, I am picking the 5 things I have written about over the last seven months that I think each of you out there reading this should buy...if you haven't already!
- Black Bandage High Waist Skirt -- It shouldn't really be a surprise seeing how I have posted this entry twice. I also know others who have bought this skirt and have been equally satisfied. So it is not just in my humble opinion but I will say I told you so!
- The Most Amazing Belt Ever -- Since buying the original black, I have bought another in animal print and another in red. Such an easy way to take your outfit from basic to polished. Plus, you get so many options for a very inexpensive cost. Wear at your waist, at your hips and everywhere else in between.
- Buy These Boots Now and Save Them For Later -- These boots have been the footwear to many CC posts. I will also tell you that every time I wear these boots, people always swear they are designer. So I stand behind them 2 months later as a solid CC find. I have worn them dressy to casual and have been super comf every time.
- Dramatic Ruffled Sweater -- I just think this sweater is really cute and hits the CC nail right on its head. You get an interesting detail that makes the sweater a little more special and a lot more stylish than your average v-neck. Not to mention it can go daytime to evening for maximum versatility.
- Fall Firsts: Perfect Tight -- What can I say? I love this tight especially because I have been looking for a pair just like them for the last year...finally. Tights can be a love / hate relationship so to find a pair you love really is an accomplishment and something worth celebrating.
Looking forward to the next 50 on the cheap and chic!