4.03.2011

CC Basic: Denim Capris

Unfortunately when it comes to discussing the basics the post can be rather...basic.  There is not necessarily a whole lot to say about denim capris that has not already been said.  That being said, the basics are the critical foundation to the CC wardrobe so read below.

Simply Vera Vera Wang Cuffed Denim Capris
$32.99 at Kohl's To Buy

I call these capris out for a few reasons.  First, the denim is super soft and has a nice distressing to it.  Second, they are less of a capri and more of an ankle jean and the cuff allows you to adjust the length to your liking.  Third, the price is very affordable.  Fourth, they are comfy.  Last and my personal fave...the rise is higher and hits above the muffin top!  Maybe I am getting older but that is now a highlight for me.

Visions of outfits dance in my head.  I can dress up my denim with cute, pink flats and my new nautical tunic.  The possibilities are endless and I look forward to not only being stylish but comfortable.  For me, that is a necessity for any basic I add to my wardrobe.


No comments: