4.21.2011

Coral Beaded Sandal

So I am not a frequent Lord & Taylor shopper but I will tell you one thing: they have a great shoe department.  L&T have an excellent selection of affordable shoes and brands that most other department stores do not carry.  While on a recent visit I found these:

Matisse "Lucia" Beaded Flat Sandal
$69 at Lord & Taylor To Buy
(Also available in a turquoise/white combo)

I feel like I am constantly saying this but in this case it couldn't be more true:  this picture does not do the sandal justice.  I recommend checking out the link for a better view.  What I hope you will notice is the tiny little layer of rhinestones lining each ring.  The sandal itself is so delicate, pretty and feminine while still staying true to it's tribal origins.  The perfect embodiment of Spring's hot Boho Glam trend.

What I love most about these sandals, although pretty and elegant, they are incredibly versatile.  Equally perfect with sundresses, maxi dresses as a pair of jeans or cut-offs. 

Most times I recommend finding a less expensive alternative to this type of shoe, but because of the beauty and quality of this pair, I think it is worth the $70.

CC Tip:  It looks like Lord & Taylor is doing their Friends and Family Event this weekend where you can save 25% on most items excluding Cosmetics and Fragrances which appear to be 10% off.


No comments: