10.06.2011

Magical Metallic Palette

If there is one thing I love, it is a good old fashioned Bobbi Brown metallic eye shadow.

Seriously nobody does a natural-looking metallic shadow better than Bobbi.

So when I tell you I love this product, you know I love it to infinity and back because it is filled with metallic goodness.

Bronze Tortoise Shell Eye Palette
$60 at Bobbi Brown To Buy

This palette has six metallics, one base color and one for liner.  All of the metallics are super flattering and sparkle with a natural shimmer.  The description specifies that these shades work better on medium to darker skin tones but I am fair and I think they look equally as nice...in my opinion.

The Bobbi Tortoise Shell Model

Five of the shadows are new! and they are pretty exciting.  Best yet, each of the shades can go from day to night and work well a neutral or bold lip.  This is a palette I plan on using up for once.

Sometimes I think it is worth spending a little more when you are getting a high quality product that delivers.  Plus, when you factor 8 shades over $60 it is not really that expensive after all.  And it's limited edition so that means this metallic magic isn't forever.

1 comment:

kateprs said...

I'm not sure how you're supposed to know what the eyeshadow looks like when those thick glasses are in the way. What's up with that?!