10.21.2011

CC Stands For Citrus Crush

So it shouldn't surprise you that one of my favorite fashion colors is citrus yellow aka neon yellow.

The only problem?  It is not my best color.  But that doesn't mean I am not drawn to all things citrus.

Here are four things that have captured my citrus-loving heart:

Popcorn Sweater-Knit Scarf
$12.50 at Old Navy  To Buy

I love this scarf because it is so chunky.  How awesome would this scarf be with a black coat or sleek leather jacket?  Obviously awesome.  It is also available in hot pink and I have to admit, the hot pink is pretty crushworthy too.  For $25, maybe 2 neon scarves are in my future?

Waffle-Knit Tee in Sunkissed Lime
$14.50 at Old Navy  To Buy

There may or may not have been a specific shopping trip designated to seeing this shirt in-person.  You know I love my Old Navy waffle-knit tees so one in neon yellow is a must-have.  Since I plan on wearing this around the house, I can live with this tee not being my best color.  Hint...these tees run small.  Size up if you want a more comfortable fit.

Cait Stripped Lace Blouse by BCBGMAXAZRIA
$158 at Nordstrom  To Buy

I think this blouse is stunning.  The neon yellow color perfectly balances the inset lace and ruffles.  I could imagine a million different ways to wear this blouse from everything to jeans to a pleated mini skirt.  This blouse is out of my price range but if I had to save for one great piece, this could be it.

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand & Face Wipes in Citrus Scent
$5.76 at Walmart  To Buy

So just when you thought this fashion could not get anymore elevated, bam, I hit you with some hand wipes. But seriously, these are too die for.  I can't take credit for discovering the Wet Ones as they were gifted to me by a member of the CC community...and I am forever grateful.  The scent is heavenly; although more pina colada than citrus.  These wipes are perfect in the travel size for throwing in your bag when you need to wipe your hands perhaps after eating some cheesy popcorn or messy pizza.  And they moisturize your hands leaving them soft and smooth.  They really do!

So if citrus yellow is your color, you lucky chiquita.  If not, you can settle for some Wet Ones with me.

Except you won't be settling because they are fantastic.

No comments: