10.18.2011

Pumpkin Booty

I have never really decorated my home for Halloween.

Instead I incorporate pumpkin-themed products into my existing routines.

For example, here are 3 products I am currently enjoying from Bath & Body Works.

 Slatkin & Co. Creamy Pumpkin
$1.75 - $19.50 at Bath & Body Works  To Buy

In year's past I always bought a Halloween candle from Yankee Candle but since I was on such a Slatkin mini candle kick I decided to just stick with them.  I am glad I did because this candle smells awesome.  Besides pumpkin this candle has vanilla, caramel, ginger and amber notes.  And I think the mini size is on sale for $1.75.  Scary good value.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower Gel
$10.50 at Bath & Body Works  To Buy

I am actually surprised I love this shower gel as much as I do because I typically do not like cinnamon.  As the name implies, the shower gel is based in pumpkin and cinnamon but also has notes of apple and vanilla.  The apple balances the sweet and spicy perfectly.  Although the gel sounds like it would be really warm and heavy, it is actually quite light.  It makes the i love Candy Corn from philosophy that I bought last year seem too sweet.  (Link still works for those that are interested.)

Pumpkin Caramel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
$5.50 at Bath & Body Works To Buy

In writing this I am starting to notice a theme to my preferences.  Apparently I like everything and anything that includes pumpkin, caramel and vanilla.  If you can combine those ingredients into my favorite hand soap, then it is for certain I will love this product.  I am not looking for hand soap to exfoliate and moisturize as this soap promises, I just want a scent that smells good enough to eat.  I also kind of like the dark brown color.

Besides these 3 examples, Bath & Body Works has many fall-themed products that are fitting for Halloween as well as into November far after Halloween is over.

CC Tip:  Head into Bath & Body Works for their Fall sale to load up on some mini candles for $1.75 and other fabulous Fall products.

No comments: