10.11.2011

Forever21 Intrigue

I feel like I have been on a huge Forever21 kick lately.  But that is sort of how I roll with them.  I either have a miles long wish list or nothing catching my eye.

Right now I am in the middle of a wish list. 

Here are 9 items I find intruiging:

Forever21 Intrigue


  1. Crop Lace Top $17.80   The blue lace is unqiue and in a silhouette perfect for layering.
  2. Sheer Pleated Maxi Dress $29.80  I have been loving these partially sheer dresses...sadly with no place to wear them but you can't beat the price.
  3. Sparkle Fringe Earrings $6.80  The geo pattern and rhinestones make for a funky mix.  Long, drapey earrings continue to be an important jewelry trend.
  4. Two Tone Hinge Bracelet $6.80  Reminds me of Kate Spade.  Perfect for mixing with other bangles. 
  5. Lacquered Geo Ring $4.80  Southwest chic anyone?
  6. Dor Print Maxi Dress $32.80  I love the red polka dot print of this dress and think it would be fab with my cobalt blue pumps.
  7. &    9.  Suedette Wedges $22.80  These wedges are a dead ringer for a $200+ Pour La Victoire pair.  Perfect ladylike meets funky mix.
  8. Diamond Shape Earrings $5.80 These earrings remind me of House of Harlow and what outfit could not use a pop of yellow?

No comments: