Here are 6 pairs from 6pm.com that are all $60 or less:
- ALDO Rushiti $31.46 The most basic of the bunch. If you are looking for something simple and you truly want a go-with-anything black kitten heel, then start here. My only suggestion with ALDO shoes is they run small so you may want to size a half size up.
- Jessica Simpson Kendale $31.60 You know I already have these in red and I could not be happier! Like I said, those in the know will tell you they have definite Valentino similarities with the 3-D bow. I wear these shoes all day and have no issues. I would say they run a little big and wide.
- Bandolino Berry $23.50 Okay so maybe sequin heels are not the basic this post implies. But they are $23.50 and you will definitely get your money worth. I have a similar pair of black sequined pumps and I wear them quite a bit...especially during the holidays. Duh. I also have the Bandolino Berry in another fabric and they are my go to shoes when I need something comfy.
- Enzo Angiolini Kraz3 $20.70 I have had my eyes on these shoes since I think about January? I love anything black and quilted...Chanel anyone? I think the quiliting detail feels more elevated and upscale. The perfect touch to an otherwise basic outfit or with black tights.
- ALDO Purtlebaugh $27.72 My favorite kind of pieces are ones that have little surprises. Business in the front, lingerie-inspired lacing detail in the back. A shoes like this tells onlookers you know when to be serious but have a fun and sassy side as well.
- Nine West Austin $55.08 Is there anything more sophisticated then black croc? If you are looking for a black kitten heel that is a bit more interesting than plain black but not too over the top, try these. Black croc is the ultimate classic fabric in a classic shoe shape. Very RL.
So even though your black kitten heels may not be the most exciting shoe in your closet, for less than $60, you can still get a stylish pair leaving money leftover to put towards a more exciting pair.
Pink suede heels... anyone?