7.27.2011

Elephants, Baby!

One of my most devoted and special readers is expecting!

So I couldn't help but think of her and her baby-to-be when I saw this top.

Sheer Elephant Top
$17.80 at Forever21 To Buy

You see she loves elephants!  So if an elephant nursery ends up not working out, there is always this top from Forever21.


 And while I do not consider myself a maternity-wear expert, I think this top has some room for a bump?


Elephant nursery or not, I may still have to get her this stuffed elephant.   I mean look at those eyelashes.  Does she use Latisse?

Ellis the Elephant in Color Splash
$14.98 at FAO Schwarz  To Buy 
(also available in other fabrics)

I have to say, I think elephants are a fun theme for a nursery, boy or girl.  Quite the popular animal in the baby world.  You should see all the elephant toys!  Is fashion next?

No comments: