7.19.2011

Green Skirt + Perfect Shoes

Because I already own the most amazing green midi skirt in my head, I have naturally selected the perfect footwear that will look amazing with it...once both purchases are made.

Until then, here is what I am thinking footwear-wise.

Nine West Stylin Sandal
$53.40 at Nine West To Buy

These shoes are getting mucho press this season, especially in the red/natural combo.  I like that they are a little mod, a little disco-y and can be dressed up or down.  Besides looking awesome with my soon-to-be owned midi skirt, they would get so much mileage with my current wardrobe.  Only concern?  Heel height.

ELLE Peep-Toe Wedges
$38.99 at Kohl's To Buy

OMG...when will this Kohl's shoe madness stop?  Again, I gotta tell you I don't think these shoes look like they are $39 from Kohl's.  Totally could pass these off to the co-workers as a contemporary shoe designer.  I love these shoes but sadly I think I am full in the platform category...and I am going to also go ahead and say full in the Kohl's shoe category.

So while no official decision has been made, I think I owe it to you to know where my head is at when it comes to the green midi and possible footwear selections.

No comments: