7.08.2011

Strappy Wedge Sandals

If you recall, I had my eye on this pair of strappy wedge sandals from Kohl's that I had spotted in an issue of InStyle.

Libbie Sandal by ELLE
$19.50 at Kohl's To Buy

I ended up not buying the pair of above because they really did not fill any kind of void in my footwear collection...shocking...I do show restraint at times!

However, in my research I did come across these:

Pilar Strappy Wedge Sandal by Mossimo
$29.99 at Target

Here is the void these shoes fill...I don't own any pink shoes!  These shoes are also a dead ringer for a pair from DV by Dolce Vita for about $50 less so that adds to the intrigue for sure.  If I had to be honest with myself, I am concerned with their comfort and perhaps looking a bit tacky in real life.  So this jury is still out.

Stay tuned for further developments on the strappy wedge sandal front.

No comments: