7.13.2011

CC Selections at the Piperlime Shoe Pre-Fall Event

So like most of the universe, I am sure you are on pin and needles dying to know what one Mrs. CC selected for herself at the Piperlime Pre-Fall Shoe Event.

Without further ado...

Koko by DV by Dolce Vita
$75 $55 at Piperlime To Buy

As I had previously mentioned loafers are the hot flat for Fall.  And while I am dying for a leopard print pair, there is something about this pair I equally love.  The snakeskin print is neutral and will go with just about everything in my existing wardrobe.  I love that these loafers will transition me from Summer to Fall working back to shorts, then capris and ultimately pants.  Le sads.

3-Layer Fringe Boots by Minnetonka Mocassin
$90 $65 at Piperlime To Buy

Just call me Miley.  I have been reallllllly wanting these boots for the last few years and now that I have seen them on sale, I feel like it is now or never.  Also available in grey, these will be a more lightweight alternative to my motorcycle boots and go great with my leggings when I want to be comfy. 

Let me know if you bought anything during the event!



1 comment:

Erin said...

I have the fringe boot in black. Love it! Plus it makes a fun sound when you walk. Too bad I bought mine full price last fall. Maybe the brown option is in my future?