7.08.2011

Weekend Uniform: Summer Dresses Under $75

Before I get to the meat of the post, I need some feedback.

Do you like getting CC posts on the weekend?

Email me your thoughts and opinions on this oh-so urgent matter.


Now onto to more important business...summer dresses.

Sometimes all you need in the summer is 1 good, lightweight dress to take you from the pool to the patio; cruisin' to cocktails.  One of the best places to find such dresses is Piperlime.  All dresses featured are $75 or less and can be worn with flip-flops or heels.

Summer Dresses: Pink, Red & White



Summer Dresses: Green, Blue, Black and Grey



If you ask me, these jelly sandals are an excellent footwear choice for any of the above dresses...and under $40!  Perfect summer uniform with a pair of sunglasses.  The ultimate summer accessory: a cocktail.

Happy weekend and let me know your thoughts on weekend CC posts at:

No comments: