7.26.2011

Beauty Buy #8: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner

This Beauty Buy is not so much a value but something I love anyway.

 
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner
$13 each at Various Retailers
(I bought mine in-store at Ulta but not for sale online)

I originally bought this shampoo and conditioner for my husband because he likes product that tingle.  Of course I had to give it a try and I ended up liking it more than he did.  It has some of my favorite ingredients such as peppermint and lavender.  That being said, as much as the shampoo and conditioner both invigorate and tingle, I was more impressed by how the tea tree oil actually conditions.  I was expecting more of a cleanser and less of a conditioner.

And you know what?  It was refreshing.

So while this shampoo and conditioner can be more expensive, I did enjoy the purchase and plan on making it again.  To justify, I will say I am doing something good for the Earth

And saving money because I can share it with my husband.



No comments: