From stocking stuffer to sentimental keepsake, jewelry is a stress-free gift because you can find something at any price to fit every budget. And you rarely have to guess a size! (For the record, bigger is always better.)
Jewelry is a gift that feels special and glamorous but can still be affordable.
Fancy schmancy jewelry aside, here are some of my favorite pieces under $100.
- Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Pink Agate $60 The hottest jewelry designer right now. A gift that says style.
- Sabine Multi Chain Row and Stone Necklace $38 Blush stones are so versatile they will coordinate with just about everything.
- Endless Gardens Earrings $18 Love the earth tones / orange pop combo.
- Arrow Bib Necklace $6.80 Looks much more expensive than price.
- Multi-Star Line Bracelet $42 Statement bracelets rule.
- Kate Spade Pearl and Crystal Stud Earring $48 Elegant and affordable gift for the classic lady on your list. Amazing deco rhinestones.
- Textured Horse Shoe Ring $5.80 I own this...reminds me of YSL.
- Sequin Animal Print Bangle $22 Awesome color/rhinestone combo.
- RACHEL Rachel Roy Abalone Evil Eye Ring $42 On my wish list!
- Lulu Frost for J.Crew Figure Eight Bangle $39.50 Navy jewels are hard to find. An investment piece she will have (and wear) forever.
- Tinley Road Antique Short Necklace $34 Perfect for any lady on your list.
CC Tip: Many retailers are offering reduced or free ground shipping if your order by 12/20. Save yourself the headache and shop from home this weekend!