One gift for them and a second gift for you when they make you something homemade and fabulous.
Here are some of my favorite things...and a couple from my wish list.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes From An Accidental Country Girl by Ree Drummond $18.33 If you dream of a farm life, this cookbook from a former city slicker is for you. Her pulled pork is awesome.
- Personalized Silicone Spatulas and Spoonulas $29.95 Nothing beats a Williams-Sonoma spatula and the personalized detail is a nice touch. If you have issues keeping track of spatulas...problem solved.
- Joseph Joseph "Nest 8" Preparation Bowl Set $49.99 Whenever I see this, I think how perfect this would be for a first time home owner or someone who lives in a smaller space. I also love the fun colors.
- Le Creuset 2.75 Quart Utensil Crock $34.99 Although I am perfectly satisfied with my utensil crock, I can't help but wish for this one. Available in a variety of colors but perfect in white.
- Cupcake Surprise Pan $19.99 Dreamy filled cupcakes? Done. I am fascinated by this thing.
- "Kitchen Spice" Yankee Candle A home scent favorite with notes of orange, clover, cinnamon and ginger. No cooking necessary.
- Dining Room Measuring Spoons $24 How adorable?
- 4-Cup Batter Dispenser $14.99 I hate filling muffin tins because it is so messy. This dispenser might be the solution.
- Zak Designs "Rose" Colander $8.99 I love anything mini including colanders. Equally cute on an exposed shelf or countertop.
- Whoopie Pies Cookbook by Sarah Billingsley and Amy Treadwell An Amish dessert tradition currently giving cupcakes a run for their money.