I believe they are. He believes not so much.
I personally love anything home decor and have been eyeing these items as a perfect gift for some time now. I have a lot of people in my life who love making their home feel special...it is where the heart lives after all. I of course love coming for a visit to see the beautiful items they have collected to reflect their unique personalities.
What better gift to give?
(Controversial throw pillows have been disqualified...but I do love these.)
- Pottery Barn Beaded Frame Bottle Stopper $19.50 PB has the most beautiful and affordable wine stoppers. Include one with a bottle of wine or stemware.
- Uncommon Goods Agate Coaster Set $64 These are my favorite gift to give. I have a set and you would not believe what a conversation piece they are to anyone who visits. Great gift for a bachelor.
- kate spade new your His & Hers Double Old Fashioned Glasses $50 I have been in love with these glasses for over a year. I would give these to newlyweds or couple who enjoys a spirit (or two).
- Anthropologie Anemone Mezzo Vase $18 Obsessed begins to describe my affection for this vase collection. Somehow modern and artistic but vintage in a way that is so eclectic and special.
- Uncommon Goods Unzipped Glass Zipper Bag $20 Don't ask me why but I cannot stop thinking of this thing. I love it. I feel like a young adult male needs this...brother, maybe?
- MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Christmas Tree Plate $85 Yeah, it's $85 but wonderful for any collector or person who likes quality and style. Each piece is terra cotto and hand embellished so worth the price.
- west elm Wood + Resin Boxes $14 So versatile for anyone on your list. They remind me of a vintage checkerboard my Dad gave me from when he was a kid.