12.17.2011

The Official CC 2011 Wish List

For those of you who are wondering what is on the CC Wish List this year, here it is in no particular order:

The Official CC 2011 Wish List


  1. Butter London Union Jack Pack Trio $36  I love nail polish yet never seem to have a manicure...really want Union Jack Black.
  2. philosophy The Funnel Cake Stand Set  You know I love this product and smelling like a funnel cake sounds delicious.
  3. J.Crew Honeycomb Cable Sweater $79.50  Just a perfect sweater.
  4. Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle in Angel Food $16  I have been obsessed with this candle for a year...can you tell I like cake?
  5. Tinley Road Antique Short Necklace $38  I would wear this necklace tons with its mixed stones and metals.
  6. Forever21 Suedette Platform Heels $24.80  I have been waiting for these shoes to hit Forever21 since forever...would look amazing with tights.
  7. kate spade new york "His & Hers" Double Old Fashioned Glasses $50  These glasses are so sweet.  They would prevent me and the Mr. from confusing our drinks...charming and practical.
  8. Fringe "Lace" Long Tray $25  When will I break down and spend the $25?
  9. Cambridge Satchel $155  If money were no object, this would be #1 on my list.  My only problem would be deciding which color.
  10. Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase $28  Adorable and delightful decor.
  11. RACHEL Rachel Roy Abalone Evil Eye Ring $42  Fashionable and wards off negative energy?  Better yet...give me two!
  12. Kendra Scott "Danielle" Pink Agate Earrings $60  I can't think of one thing in my closet I couldn't wear these earrings with.  Fine I can, but you get the point.
Twelve items is pretty excessive but this is fantasy land, so why limit myself?

No comments: