In fact, one of my favorite holiday pastimes is the gift set. You get more value for a lower price than if you were to buy each piece individually. In most cases, the holidays are the only time these gift sets are available so they are a worthwhile purchase for you...and anyone on your list.
Here are some of my favorite beauty items available this holiday season:
- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Nail Polish $8 Every woman should own this so-purple-it's-black shade. Perfect for layering under glitter. Available at Ulta.
- Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio $38 This tin contains 3 different fragrances that are universally-appealing...especially Daisy. Perfect for travel.
- MAC Cosmetics Dazzlesphere Ornament $32.50 How enticing is a limited edition fourth mini not pictured? They sure have my number!
- Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Facial Mask $3.99 These masks are an incredible value. I think they work as well as some of their more expensive counterparts. Awesome stocking stuffer.
- OPI The Muppets "Finger Muppets" Minis $7 You will probably have to order online but contains minis of hugely popular "Designer De Better" and "Warm & Fozzie."
- Laura Mercier Mini Kohl Pencil Set $32 Laura Mercier makes two of my favorite eye pencils of all time: Antique Jade and Brown Copper. Both in this set.
- Laura Mercier Tarte au Citron Duo $45 I am obsessed with this scent. A returning favorite. The super-whipped Body Souflee is heavenly.
- Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her $50 A collection of fragrance samples with a voucher included to redeem for a full-size fragrance. The gift to get someone you don't know what to get.
- GlamGlow Mud Mask $69 Not cheap but pretty much the hottest thing in beauty right now.
- Fresh Brown Sugar Affair Set $50 The best value on the list. All three products are homeruns and hugely popular. The body scrub is one of my favorite products.