2.27.2013

Polka Dots & Denim

People love polka dots.  Red polka dots to be exact.

People also love jean jackets.

Put them together and you have pure fashion magic.

Red + Polka Dots

  1. [J.Crew Factory Polka-Dot Tank $19.50]  An easy layering piece that can be dressed up or down.
  2. [J.Crew Factory Denim Jacket $64.50]  Ordinarily I do not love jean jackets but I like the detailing and antiqued denim of this jacket.
  3. [Forever21 Sparkling Triangle Necklace $12.80]  I wear a version of this necklace almost daily.  A charming combo of tough meets glam.  Dresses up any basic outfit.
  4. [Mossimo Women's Ankle Pant $25]  My new favorite pants are such an affordable basic.
  5. [J.Crew Factory Polka-Dot Popover $64.50]  A worthwhile investment perfect for layering under jackets and sweaters during cold weather; love the half button-down.
  6. [Tinley Road Spotted Pave Ball Stud Earring $18]  Been on my wishlist for awhile.
  7. [On The Verge Polka Dot Sunglasses $6]  Little kids need fashionable sunglasses too.
  8. [Sole Society Marigold Studded Flat]  I need these flats in my life.  And only $33!
  9. [Forever21 Polka Dot Cosmetic Bag $5.80]  What a fun accessory for under $10.

No comments: