After a hard-hitting investigation, I can confirm this dress is adorable. The pleated detail at the waist and structured shoulders create a modern silhouette that keep the dress from going too sweet. Watercolor prints continue to be on trend for Spring which is great because I love them...especially when they include pops of hot pink. A handy dandy set of pockets seem to be a prerequisite on dresses these days which is fine by me! Perfect for storing my Pink Vinyl and secrets.
- [H&M Floral Lace Dress $34.95] Layer with a black turtleneck and leggings for winter wear.
- [Faceted Almond Teardrop Necklace $12.50] I broke my favorite rhinestone necklace (dropped on the floor) so I have been on the hunt for a replacement.
- [L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Pink Vinyl $8] This dress is begging for Pink Vinyl.
- [Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection -- Alex By The Books $8] Dark mint is the perfect transition nail color. And it's the Modern Family collection. What's not to like?
- [ShoeMint Garbo $79.95] Love these shoes but scared of the heel.
- [H&M Clutch $17.95] Cobalt blue accessories always call to me...and for $18? The perfect color addition to make a fashion statement.
As much as I love the style and detail of this dress, I love the colorful print more. If you have yet to try a printed pant, try these in the same print with a basic black top. There are also blouse and skirt options in this watercolor print as well. White shoes mandatory with each.