2.13.2013

Watercolor & White

Word on the street is this dress from H&M is super cute and worth every penny:


After a hard-hitting investigation, I can confirm this dress is adorable.  The pleated detail at the waist and structured shoulders create a modern silhouette that keep the dress from going too sweet. Watercolor prints continue to be on trend for Spring which is great because I love them...especially when they include pops of hot pink.  A handy dandy set of pockets seem to be a prerequisite on dresses these days which is fine by me!  Perfect for storing my Pink Vinyl and secrets.

Watercolor & White

  1. [H&M Floral Lace Dress $34.95] Layer with a black turtleneck and leggings for winter wear.
  2. [Faceted Almond Teardrop Necklace $12.50]  I broke my favorite rhinestone necklace (dropped on the floor) so I have been on the hunt for a replacement.
  3. [L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Pink Vinyl $8]  This dress is begging for Pink Vinyl.
  4. [Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection -- Alex By The Books $8]  Dark mint is the perfect transition nail color.  And it's the Modern Family collection.  What's not to like?
  5. [ShoeMint Garbo $79.95]  Love these shoes but scared of the heel.
  6. [H&M Clutch $17.95]  Cobalt blue accessories always call to me...and for $18?  The perfect color addition to make a fashion statement.
As much as I love the style and detail of this dress, I love the colorful print more.  If you have yet to try a printed pant, try these in the same print with a basic black top.  There are also blouse and skirt options in this watercolor print as well.  White shoes mandatory with each.


No comments: