2.17.2013

Sundays at Target

Like most fashion freaks, I found myself at Target at 8:30am on a Sunday morning scouting the Prabal Gurung for Target collection.

While I purchased two pieces from the collection, like most times I visit Target, I ended up finding a few more things that caught my eye...and tried to steal my wallet.

Sundays at Target


  1. [PG for T Sleeveless Blouse in First Date Print $26.99]  This blouse is what I believe to be the most luxe-looking piece of the collection.  The fabric is the nicest and the sheer-shoulder detail is sexy without being cheesy.  The fit is also nice which is sometimes tough with these collections.
  2. [Nate Berkus for Target Urchin $9.99]  I have loved this stupid urchin for months.  I don't get it either.  I keep getting tempted to buy it and know one day I will cave.
  3. [Xhilaration Straw Baseball Hat $13.99]  I think this hat is fun.  An unexpected combo.
  4. [Xhilaration Junior's Knit Tee and Short Sleep Set $12.99]  These pj sets are so cute.  I would probably have to ditch the shorts but the tees are adorable.  Great price too.
  5. [Xhilaration Skull Print Scarf $14.99]  An Alexander McQueen lookalike for about $250 less.
  6. [Mossimo Printed Crossbody Handbag $24.99]  A $25 on-trend bag for Spring?  Bulls eye.
  7. [Xhilaration Gradient Smoke Flash Lens Sunglasses $12.99]  Don't ask me why but I want a pair of clear sunglasses for Spring?  Sometimes I think I have a commitment to being ridiculous.
  8. [Mossimo Ankle-Pant $27.99]  I brought these pants into the fitting room just to try-on with the PG blouse and ended up loving them.  The fit is great and the fabric is similar to Express.  I think I will be going back for the red to wear with this jacket.
  9. [PG for Target Pointy-Toe Pump in Nolita Print]  If you ask me, the best pieces of the Prabal Gurung collection were the shoes.  These pumps avoided my biggest pet peeve with affordable footwear: the plastic heel that does not match the material of the shoe.  Wrong example.
  10. [Green Poms Table Arrangement $9.99]  I am currently obsessed with fake flowers.  I know.  Super tacky....but they don't die and are so colorful!
  11. [Mariposa Lily Filled Glass Candle $14.99]  The mercury glass holder is the win here.  Great for reuse.  Check out the other pretty colors that would make for a beautiful Spring tablescape.

No comments: