2.10.2013

Channel Orange

Frank Ocean's timing really couldn't be better.

I wonder if he knew orange was going to be the hot color this spring?

Orange...we've been thinking about you.

Channel Orange



1.  [DvF Liluye One-Shoulder Crepe Gown $200]  2.  [The Limited Neon Crystal Stud Earring $17]  3.  [DvF Reona Stretch-Jersey Dress $213]  4.  [The Limited Neon Bobble Necklace $35]  5.  [GAP Leather Tassel Clutch $25]  6.  [GAP Leather Stripe Tote $80]  7.  [Stuart Weitzman FrenchCuff Sandal $425]  8.  [Rebecca Minkoff Triangle Perforated MAC $395]  9.  [Nine West Sally Pump $99] 10.  [Mossimo Drapey Sleevless Dress $30]  11.  [Orly Melt Your Popsicle Nail Laquer $8]  12.  [Topshop Speckle Roll-Sleeve Dress $52]  13.  [Revlon Tutti Frutti ColorBurst Lip Butter $6.50]  14.  [GAP Lasercut Belt $20]  15.  [Nine West Zhane Sandals $89]  16. [Rebecca Minkoff Leather Zip Around Wallet $98]  17.  [Steve Madden Nanncy $70]  18. [Nordstrom 5-Piece Brush Set $38]

Orange is not my best color so I don't foresee any orange apparel in my future.  I do love an orange accessory though!  My favorite thing in this whole set is the GAP orange lasercut belt.  The tassel on that clutch makes my heart melt too.  Both under $25.

I like the Steve Madden sandals quite a bit.  They are neutral enough and a classic style that would work with a lot in my wardrobe.  Fine. The ombre pumps are pretty awesome too.  It is a bit off topic but the other color options of the Sally pump are intriguing and worth checking out.

Last, I love those Revlon Lip Butters and think Tutti Frutti might be worth a try.  I don't know why I think somehow orange lipstick will work on me but an orange dress would not? Wishful thinking.

Maybe I should just stick to the Melt Your Popsicle nail polish.


No comments: