This Fall cobalt blue is making a major statement and is a necessary addition to your wardrobe.
It's bright. It's bold and ready to bounce with your basics.
- Bauble Bar Bib $20 My favorite necklace hands down. Feel free to scour eBay for this same necklace. Much less expensive but some downgrade in quality.
- Nine West Faycie Ultramarine Flats $39.99 A fancy flat that reminds me of the famous Sex and the City cobalt Blahniks.
- Mossimo Short Sleeve Dress w/ Zipper Pockets $24.99 This dress is so versatile. Wear now while it's still warm out and with tights and boots come cold weather. Great under a blazer or a leather jacket.
- Zara TRF Bowling Bag $35.90 A cobalt structured bag is a must-have accessory for Fall.
- Apt. 9 Ponte Peplum Top $28 Peplum, ponte and faux leather detailing? Could this top be anymore perfect?
- Sole Society 'Elisa' Suede Bow Pump $59.95 Cobalt pumps are the perfect pop to any outfit. Try an all-black ensemble with cobalt shoes.
- Kendra Scott Cobalt Hoop Earring $36 So delicate and pretty. Love with a black turtleneck.
- Express Ultimate Double Weave Columnist Pant $48 My favorite pant begging to be paired with a crisp white blouse for maximum brightness.
Oh what's that? The new Couture Cheapskate on Pinterest? Double holler!