5.16.2013

CC Mommy Presents: Gingham Style


CC Mommy is back again and her timing couldn't be better.  Yesterday was the first really nice day that kind of had me thinking summer could almost be here.  And is there anymore perfect print for summer than gingham?

ginham style

One of the first items I bought when I found out I was pregnant was a red and white gingham print rug from Ikea.  I figured boy or girl the print was adorable and would make the perfect accent to the nursery.  Ten months later I still love the print and look for ways to incorporate it into my daughter's wardrobe.  Cute but not cutesy, gingham always makes a statement and looks great on both boys and girls.


Moms don't feel left out of the gingham style.  I found an adorable pair of gingham shorts from Old Navy (gingham is equally great for adults) that I plan on rocking this summer with a white sleeveless shirt and red wedges.  Yay summer!

If you are interested in gingham style for you or your child, now is the time stock-up as retailers are launching their summer collections which are full of gingham.

CC Not The Mama says...I enjoy Old Navy shorts because they have a longer inseam that I would imagine is critical for running around with youngin's.  Moms, am I right or am I right?

CC Mommy Tip:  Sign-up for emails from Carter's and Old Navy.  You will also receive emails from parent companies Gap and Osh Kosh.  Both retailers regularly offer at least 20% off in-stores and online.

No comments: