3.11.2013

Sunny Statement


Yellow is not a great color for me but that doesn't mean I don't love it.

My solution is to indulge in yellow accessories.

I have the necklace in the top left corner and while enormous, it makes every outfit.

A yellow statement necklace is so cheerful.  Wouldn't you agree?

Sunny Statement

  1. BaubleBar Butter Bauble Bib $36 -- sold out :( sads.
  2. J.Crew Crystal and Cabochon Necklace $40  For the record, this is atop my wish list.
  3. Kendra Scott Valencia Necklace in Yellow $120  Also love this Kendra Scott option.
  4. Banana Republic Daisy Sunshine Necklace $69.50  Classic meets tribal.
  5. J.Crew Factory Stone Chandelier Necklace $64.50  This necklace is beautiful in both colors.
  6. Target Woven Stone Necklace $17  Ideal for casual dressing.
Happy Monday!

No comments: