Mint continues to be my favorite color and sweaters continue to be my favorite way to stay warm.
Having only owned this sweater a couple weeks, I have already worn it multiple times both casual and dressed-up which is always a sign of a good buy. One of the reasons I love the color mint is because it looks lovely with both gold and silver and is a soft backdrop to show off other bold hues such as my other fave: hot pink.
- [Forever21 Essential Multi-Knit Sweater $22.80]
- [Bauble Bar Silver Links Necklace $38] Rhinestones + Chain Links = Amazing
- [Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Sparkle Eye Shadow in Gold Star $28] This eyeshadow has been one of my favorites all season. So happy they brought it back! Perfect for layering over cream shadows for extra sparkle. A CC must have.
- [L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Pink Vinyl $8] A beauty world favorite.
- [MANGO Boyfriend Style Jeans $50] I am really into MANGO right now and constantly searching for the perfect boyfriend jean. Could this be it? Love [this outfit].
- [Cambridge Satchel Metallic 11" $175] Anything rose gold.
- [H&M Ankle Boots $34.95] Winter wardrobe staple.
- [Gap Geo Honeycomb Tights $15] Gap has great patterned tights.
- [H&M Leather Skirt $99] One of my favorite purchases this season. Such a classic.