10.07.2012

Pointed Toe Wedges

I hate to keep going all Forever21 but I cannot resist sharing these shoes.

click on link to buy

You see these wedges are very similar to a Pour La Victoire pair but for about $200 less.  I was obsessed with these shoes but could not find them in a F21 store so I broke down and ordered the aqua pair online.  So well worth it because not only are they super cute but they are also very comfortable.  I would have ordered these in the black too but they were sold out online.  Now that they are restocked, it is without a doubt the black pair will be ordered asap.

CC Confession:  I don't have a small foot and therefore generally avoid wedges because I think they make my feet look like Hermen Munster, but these wedges are the rare exception.  So sleek and chic.

No comments: