10.01.2012

Lost & Found

Focusing on Fall pieces that will easily transition from warm weather to cool.

Recent Additions

Recent Additions by couturecheapskate1 featuring lace up boots

1.  [Old Navy Women's Boat Neck Sweater $25]  An affordable knock-off of this close to $300 J.Crew sweater.  //  2.  [Forever21 Sparkling Chain Fringe Necklace $12.80]  I've been wearing this non-stop; perfect mix of edgy and glam.  //  3.  [Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black/Brown $7.50 The best replacement I could find for my beloved Bobbi Brown eye pencil; softer than black.  //  4.  [Forever21 Colored Safari Print Shirt $19.80]  A lightweight blouse with hints of mint and magenta; pair with a pencil skirt.  //  5.  [Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick -- Kate Moss Collection $5]  Bold colors that make me feel glamorous.  //  6.  [Forever21 Stacked Ring Set $6.80]  Many inquiries on why I decided to splurge on such decadent jewels.  //  7.  [H&M pants $12.95]  Was on a mad hunt for these pants to pair with a black boyfriend blazer, white tee and these boots -->  //  8.  [DV by Dolce Vita 'Pilar' Wedge Booties $99] I actually bought these booties for a lot less at my new favorite shopping spot, Bloomingdale's Outlet.  //  9.  [Express 'Columnist' Pant in Cedar Green $59.90]  My favorite pant in Fall's hottest color.  

No comments: