5.01.2012

Recent Forever21 Finds

As you well know, I spend a lot of time at Forever21.

One of the reasons I enjoy shopping Forever21 is their abundance of affordable transition pieces.

Most of their pieces work well with tights or bare legs; under a jacket or on its own.

Here are some of my recent finds:

Recent Forever21 Finds


  1. Pleated Polka Dot Dress $27.80 Once you get past the optical illusion, this dress is adorable.  Very retro but can be updated with a modern jacket.
  2. Sequin Front Top $19.80 Bronze sequins are of the four-season variety. Solid investment.
  3. Vibrant Tribal Bracelet $5.80  Awesome mixed with other bangles and all-black attire.
  4. Lacquered Pyramid Bracelet $6.80  Seriously looks so expensive and chic.
  5. Playful Polka Dot Blouse $17.80  My new favorite blouse to go with all my red bottoms.
  6. Ruffled Polka Dot Dress $14.80  Not so much a dress as a long top. Perfect with leggings and reminiscent of one of my favorite tops ever. 
Overall what I appreciate of these items is their ability to transition my wardrobe from soggy, chilly Spring into warmer weather.  I also apparently appreciate polka dots.

1 comment:

Giovanna said...

Fun finds! I really like the blouse!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com