One of the reasons I enjoy shopping Forever21 is their abundance of affordable transition pieces.
Most of their pieces work well with tights or bare legs; under a jacket or on its own.
Here are some of my recent finds:
- Pleated Polka Dot Dress $27.80 Once you get past the optical illusion, this dress is adorable. Very retro but can be updated with a modern jacket.
- Sequin Front Top $19.80 Bronze sequins are of the four-season variety. Solid investment.
- Vibrant Tribal Bracelet $5.80 Awesome mixed with other bangles and all-black attire.
- Lacquered Pyramid Bracelet $6.80 Seriously looks so expensive and chic.
- Playful Polka Dot Blouse $17.80 My new favorite blouse to go with all my red bottoms.
- Ruffled Polka Dot Dress $14.80 Not so much a dress as a long top. Perfect with leggings and reminiscent of one of my favorite tops ever.
Overall what I appreciate of these items is their ability to transition my wardrobe from soggy, chilly Spring into warmer weather. I also apparently appreciate polka dots.