1.24.2012

J.Crew Window Shopping

Everyday I walk by this dress and of course it has turned into an obsession.

Jules Dress in Ashbury Floral
$188 at J.Crew  To Buy

So simple.  So chic.  The colors are amazing.  The boxy silhouette is my favorite and it is begging for any of my statement necklaces.  Duh, this bubble necklace from my wish list works well too.  Although this dress is meant for Spring and bare legs, I can't help but imagine it with my favorite opaque black tights and booties.  A 4-season wonder!

Only one problem...perhaps you noticed the price tag?

So simple.  So chic.  So expensive...which leads me to this:

Perfect Shirt in Ashbury Floral
$88 at J.Crew  To Buy

Despite not really being into blouses, I am having a blouse moment.  By opting for the blouse instead of the dress, not only is there a financial savings, but I might be gaining in versatility as well.  This blouse would work awesome with my red pants ala Rachel Bilson.  I kind of think my newly-purchased pleather skirt would be great too.  Of course, this blouse with jeans and flats would be a Spring staple.

Hmmmm.  Is a statement blouse a worthwhile CC investment?


  

No comments: