11.02.2011

Watch The Throne via Chanel

I know I have been on a major Jay-Z kick as of late.

But I don't think I am the only one.

I think Chanel is too.


Lumiere Sculptee de CHANEL  Highlighting Powder
$72 at Chanel  To Buy

I love Chanel compacts because they are elegant and sophisticated.  This particular compact is beautiful because the highlighting powder is feminine and pretty.  The formula is a combination of pink and ivory with a mother-of-pearl sheen.  The embedded pattern is intricate and a glamorous detail representative of Chanel.

I can't help but notice that the detailed pattern resembles another iridescent wonder:


Of course!  The Watch The Throne album cover art!  Notice the glimmer and iridescent sheen with embedded detail?  Inspired by?  We will never know for certain.


Is this a hip-hop subliminal message?  Or am I just obsessed?  Oh Chanel!

No comments: