11.04.2011

Glitter and Gold

The first week in November can only mean one thing...it is officially holiday time!

I love, love, love this time of year and seeing all the holiday merchandise hitting stores: gift sets, occasion outfits and all things that sparkle.

In other words, lots of glitter and gold.

kate spade new york "Licorice" Pump
$350 at Bloomingdale's  To Buy

Okay, I must confess.  These glitter pumps are not a holiday new release.  They have been available for awhile now and I have been in love with them equally as long.  The reason I bring them up is because they would be the best gift to yourself this holiday season.  The perfect footwear to a fab party outfit.

kate spade new york Sparkler Little Gia
$75 at Bloomingdale's  To Buy

So let me present my first CC-approved gift of the season.  This glittered pouch costs $75 versus $350 for the pumps...save!  I love this pouch because not only can it be used as a cosmetics case but it can double as a clutch.  That is quite the value for $75 and a piece of kate spade loveliness.  The reason I now must-have this clutch is because the glitter is amazing and adds the perfect festive punch to your basic outfits.

So now that the holidays are upon us, lots o'glitter, lots o'gold.  

These are my 2 faves to kick-off the season!

CC Tip:  Visit these two glittered gems online.  Use the "zoom" feature to see their glittered loveliness up close and personal.  So much more beautiful.

No comments: