6.09.2011

Recent Summer Savings

Recently I purchased two new pieces at quite the summer discount.

Diana Metallic Stripe Shorts
$29.99 at Loft
(no longer available online)

I have had my eyes on these shorts for awhile now but the last couple times I checked my local Loft, they never had my size.  Well, lo and behold, I stopped by on a whim earlier this week and not only found my size but found them on sale AND 30% off the markdown.  I walked out of that Loft feeling proud as a peacock.

I love Loft shorts because they are appropriate.  Long enough but not too long.  No Daisy Dukes here.  Loft right now has a variety of colors, lengths and fabrics so if you need some shorts, I suggest stopping here and stopping soon because their shorts go fast.

I plan on wearing these shorts on my upcoming vacation with basically the exact outfit the model is wearing above.  We can have a "Who Wore It Best" face-off.

Simply Vera Vera Wang Chaos Peep-Toe Booties
$29.99 at Kohl's To Buy

So I am back at Kohl's buying more shoes...my official footwear provider this Spring.  I am still waiting for these to arrive in the mail for a true review but I thought I would share.  Again, I don't have much of a vision for their purpose but I am thinking they will look great with my cuffed jeans and slouchy black knit pants.  In my head, they will be a nice transition shoe from Summer to Fall and I love the lower 3-inch heel.

No comments: