6.11.2011

CC Alert: More Kohl's Shoes

Recently I was going through some old magazine clippings to see if I found myself inspired...well inspired, not so much, but more convinced that Kohl's is my affordable  footwear soulmate.

Enter page 270 from the March 2011 Instyle:

via InStyle
(I love these 3 outfits and plan on doing a CC version...stay tuned)

My apologies on the sub-par image but I am impressed in my overall improvement using technology (despite what this image reflects).  I knew I had seen the middle pair of shoes before...but where?  Oh, I remember the clearance section of Kohls.com!

ELLE Libbie Peep-Toe Platform
$19.49 at Kohl's To Buy

Who knew that when I ripped that page out 3 months ago I would be such a Kohl's devotee and newly converted platform lover?  I love how these shoes look with the shorts in the pic above and I totally would be able to wear them with my new linen shorts from Loft...as well as the secret brown skirt I have been coveting but resisting the urge to buy.

And they are only $20 reduced from $65!

What do you think?  Should I buy them or has this Kohl's thing gone too far?

No comments: