6.03.2011

Bubble Hem Dress In Bubble Gum Colors

Every now and then I come across a versatile basic that I will need to have in every color available because I anticipate wearing it often.

Such is the case with this bubble hem dress available in fuchsia and green.

Everyday Pleats Knit Dress
$22.80 at Forever21 To Buy

One thing I find particularly helpful when viewing the Forever 21 website is they list the height and size of the model in the image.  Not because she and I wear the same size but because it helps me comprehend how short a hemline would be on a normal person.  So add at least 2 inches to the the dress and you have a more appropriate length for someone who is not a model (i.e. me).




I love knit dresses.  They are so comfortable.  Plus knit dresses are seasonless. So tights or no tights...you are good.  I love the belted waist although I will be swapping the chintzy belt for my favorite belt ever; perhaps in a fun color for more pop.  Throw a blazer over and a pair of heels and you are set for a night out or a day at the office.

I might finally break these out too.

No comments: