5.02.2011

Old Navy BOGO Recap

So as you know, the Old Navy had their Buy One Get One 50% Off event this weekend.

Unfortunately the jewelry I was on hunt to see was not available in the store so I don't know if it is coming eventually or strictly online.  I have also learned that not all Old Navy stores carry jewelry so hunt for one that does if you are interested.

Did I leave empty handed?  Of course not.  Have we met?

Women's Embellished Graphic Tee in Black Jack
$17.94 at Old Navy To Buy

The detail on the neckline has gold seed beads which, to me, makes the tee look far more expensive than $18.  I wore this tee the day I bought it for a night out with girlfriends.  Initially I was going to wear with my wide leg trouser jeans and platform sandals but too darn cold, so back to the skinny jeans, knee-high whiskey boots and gold chain necklaces for me.

If you want a simple tee that can dress up a basic bottom without much thought, you will love this tee.

Women's Striped Ruffle-Trim Henley in Mini Blue
$14.94 at Old Navy To Buy

How did this happen?  The nautical stripes continue!  I actually spent a good 2 to 3 minutes at the t-shirt table debating which color to choose because there were a few cute options such as the light blue stripe and orange stripe.  Eventually I settled on this tee because it was easy and versatile.  Perfect for running errands on a Saturday morning or out to breakfast with shorts and flip-flops.  The ruffles dress it up a bit when you want something more polished than just a tee.

Women's Button-Front Slub-Knit Tanks in Warm Multi Stripe
$14.94 at Old Navy To Buy

I grabbed this tank because the colors are actually more neon than the image captures and we know neon will be an important component of my summer wardrobe.  This tank is going to be strictly casual and even used as a swimsuit cover-up.  I love neon pink and orange nail polish to which this tank will be the perfect complement. 

Obviously I could have bought more but I was trying to show restraint as I have many items elsewhere that I have my eye on.

So that's my recap and I am still working the jewelry lead and will follow-up when I know more.


No comments: