5.04.2011

Ladylike Slingbacks

When looking at my total wardrobe, I hands-down prefer edgy and eclectic or modern and classic to feminine and frilly.

But every now and then I find myself completely drawn to something that is cute and prissy especially when it comes to footwear.  I love a feminine shoe especially when it is one that may make my foot look more dainty.  So when I spotted this shoe, I knew it would make it's way onto my must-have list.


Lori Slingback Pump by Marc Fisher
$79 at Macy's To Buy

I know what you are thinking.  I just like these shoes because of the Valentino-like bow.  And to that I say...absolutely.  These shoes feel feminine and fancy for spring.  Perfect for dressing up a casual skirt or summer suit.  The heel height is ideal at 3 inches and the pointed toe will make those legs look long and lean. 

I have a hunch slipping these shoes on will make me feel like a lady and sometimes that is worth the price tag. 

No comments: