3.30.2011

Take 20% off Sale at Express

So far this spring, I have not purchased anything from Express compared to last Fall when I bought a ton.

Now that Express has 20% off sale, there are a few items I have had my eye on that all the sudden are more enticing.


Here are 2 items I might order:

Essential Stretch Military Shirt
$19.99 at Express To Buy

I bought this shirt in white (not on sale) last year and I wear it all the time.  In fact it is over my chair right now.  Every time I do I get a lot compliments and inquiries into its origin.  Since then I have always been drawn to this denim-looking version as well as the charcoal.  Word to the wise...it runs fitted but looks polished with my pants and pencils skirts at the office.

Textured Chiffon Empire-Waist Shirt
$29.99 at Express To Buy

I have had a hankering to add more chiffon tunics to my wardrobe since receiving my intergalactic tunic for Christmas.  I think they look cute under a fitted blazer with my skinny black pants as well as with jeggings, boots or platform sandals.  I think this particular version is great for spring with the colorful flowers.  Find some cute flats in a coordinating color for some extra pop.

CC Tip:  Express sales give me stress.  There are boxes involved and people stepping over one another to go through them and they get very picked over very fast.  You have to get there early to get the best selection so paying the shipping might be worth it.

No comments: