3.01.2011

Stripes I Can Handle Update

If you recall, I wrote earlier this month on my favorite way to style nautical stripes.  To refresh your memory, it was a striped blazer and feminine underpinning.
The blazers I featured ranged in price from $60 to $90...so still a bit of an investment.

For those of you who liked the idea but still did not want to make that financial commitment so early in the season, check out this option from Forever21:

Striped French Terry Blazer
$22.80 at forever21.com To Buy


Disclaimer: I have never seen this blazer in person but for $23, it might be worth the risk of ordering online sight unseen.  Especially given similar blazers like this one from J.Crew could cost you well over $100.  I have no doubt you will find many a'way to wear this jacket giving you lots of value for a $23 investment.

It is also available in a navy and white option if you want a darker version. 

CC Tip:  Jackets and/or blazers from Forever21 tend to run small.  If you go up a size, you won't notice a difference in the silhouette but you will appreciate the extra room.

No comments: