3.22.2011

Sage Safari Jacket

About eight years ago I was fortunate enough to receive a sage green field jacket for free!

I remember thinking I would struggle to find things to wear it with and then be sad that I would let such a wonderful gift go to waste in my wardrobe.

Listen up folks because it doesn't happen often...boy, was I wrong.

I wore my field jacket everywhere and with everything!  To this day I still almost wear it weekly.  And because I love this outerwear option so much, last year I added a sage safari long jacket to my collection. 

Maybe my travels would take me beyond the field?  I need options just in case.

MM Couture Windy Day Jacket
$98 at piperlime.com To Buy
(Not the actual jacket I own but VERY close)

Field jacket?  Safari jacket?  Cargo coat?

 
Call it what you will.  A piece of outerwear, in either sage or olive*, will be the perfect transition jacket from winter to spring.  Wear with a simple tee and jeans, over a floral dress or when the weather turns, a pair of shorts.  Perhaps even to the bush!

Best yet you can break this jacket out again come Fall and still be fashionably appropriate.

Check out the great options below.  They all have a silhouette that is figure-flattering and not boxy...and are less than $100.

*Read: more fashionable and versatile than khaki.

Sage Safari Jacket








No comments: