3.28.2011

Loft's Favorite Spring Styles

Loft has some great basic spring styles to stock-up on.

For example:

2x2 Foil Stripe Tank
$19.50 at Loft To Buy 

This little guy is totally wear now.  I love the metallic hint against the statement necklace.  Equally cute with shorts, jeans or with a polished pencil skirt.  Also available in white (love) and lavender.

Back Zip Sweater
$39.50  at Loft To Buy

My technical abilities are limited so I could not show you what I believe to be the cutest detail of this sweater...the back zipper!  Of course I love this sweater in the coral and think it is an easy basic to perk your wardrobe up for Spring.  The Light Ash Heather will also be perfect for casual wear with shorts and my new denim capris.  I guarantee you will get a lot wear out of this sweater.

Two cute basics that will get tons of mileage this Spring and into Summer.


No comments: