3.31.2011

CC Validation: Coral Striped Tee

I have a confession.  Nothing gives me greater satisfaction in life than when I buy something and then I see it in a magazine as an editorial pick.  The validation it gives me is kind of pathetic on my part.

And now I am that person taking pictures with my phone for the world to see.

But I have to publicly proclaim my CC wisdom.


L: Old Navy Womens Scoop-Neck Tee $8.50 To Buy
R: Page 123 of the April 4, 2011 People
(the one with the Jolie-Pitts on the cover)

This shirt was purchased on another huband/wife shopping trip pre-Florida long weekend.  When I saw it at Old Navy I thought it was an opportunity to combine 2 spring trends: coral and stripes...for under $10.  Here is what I have worn it with so far:  khaki shorts and my dark nutmeg zebra flip-flops.  Not too exciting fashion-wise but I am looking forward to throwing this tee on with my basics come spring/summer.

I am glad to know the people at People and I are on the same page.

Also included in the April 4 issue...some broccoli and cheetos recipe, an interview with my two favorite ladies Kathie Lee and Hoda and a riveting 2-page pictorial on each of the Jolie-Pitt children.  I analyzed it for a good 5 minutes.  Maddox is still my #1.


No comments: