12.13.2010

My Wish List

Here are the things I asked for this Christmas...in no particular order...and no, my list is not just a crate of Electric Reindeer.

1.  Lisette lace shell



Lisette lace shell
$78 at jcrew.com To Buy

Last year I received a gold shell from J. Crew for Christmas and every time I wear it, I receive a bizillion compliments.  So I thought, "why not repeat the magic?"  Plus I think the color combinations are so lovely and feminine.  This shell will layer beautifully under blazers and cozy, chunky sweaters this winter. I am envisioning this top with either skinny jeans or leggings and black suede ruffle booties.


Piper Bootie by Lovely People
$89.95 at dsw.com To Buy

2.  Philosophy Cheers! Set


philosophy Cheers! Set
$25 at sephora.com To Buy

For some reason, the 3-in-1 philosophy shower gel / shampoo / bubble bath combo has become one of my fave bath products.  Now give a philosophy gift set a champagne theme and I am hooked.  How NYE of them.  Okay, sure. I asked the dog for this gift.  Guess what?  Through a canine miracle, she ordered it for me.  


3.  Cooperative Chunky Rose Open Cardigan


Chunky Rose Open Cardigan by Cooperative
$79 at Urban Outfitters To Buy

Just because something is a gift doesn't mean you should abandon your Couture Cheapskate ways.  I love the versatility of this sweater as it looks great with heavier colors such as black but also would work well into spring with the yellow.  A perfect vintage nod when worn over a t-shirt and destroyed jeans and boots. 

4.  Metallic Croc Pencil Skirt


Metallic Croc Pencil Skirt
$64.99 at Ann Taylor Loft To Buy

I have been obsessing over this skirt for a few months now.  I love a jazzy skirt because it is such an easy way to make your basic tops more interesting.  Once again versatility is key!  In the pic the skirt is paired back to a black sequin top; super cute but I want to make sure I have ways to wear it beyond holiday.  I will wear mine into the winter with a dark grey top, black tights and black boots.

5.  Bow Stationed Necklace



Bow Stationed Necklace
$22 at piperlime.com To Buy

I tend to always be drawn to more chunky jewelry but sometimes you just need something a little more dainty.  The holiday wish list when done right is the perfect way to fill in the holes in your current wardrobe and someone else doing the selecting sometimes helps add things you wouldn't normally pick.  Of course I love the gold metal and silver rhinestones so you can wear this necklace with all your other existing jewelry.

So there are 5 things I am hoping will be under the tree this Christmas...hint, hint :)  Just kidding!

I would be lying if I said there wasn't one more thing I am hoping for under the tree:


Beyonce: I Am... World Tour Blu-ray Disc
$25.99 at Best Buy To Buy



No comments: