12.24.2010

All I Need To Know In Life I Learned From A philosophy Bottle

The holidays can be a little rough on your favorite CC.  Busy at work and preparing for Christmas makes for one loony CC.  One who does not have as much time as she would like to discuss all things chic and cheap.

The good news!  Christmas is almost here and I can finally reveal all the fabulous gifts I have been dying to tell you about!

In the meantime, my holiday wishes can best be expressed via the text on my philosophy candy cane shower gel:

may your season sparkle with wonder.
may your season sparkle with light.
may your season sparkle with love.
may your season sparkle with hope.
may your season sparkle with joy.

Merry Christmas and I look forward to sharing a stylish New Year with you all. 



Available at Sephora and philosophy.com
$22

No comments: