11.05.2010

On The Sale Rack -- Cobalt Blue Flats & More

Nothing warms my Couture Cheapskate heart more than when something I have recently eyed swiftly goes on sale and gives me the justification to purchase.

Well let me do you the same favor!  If you recall not but a week ago, I was singing the praises of Cobalt Blue shoes and how they are the perfect neutral footwear hidden in a bright pop of color.  While trolling the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale I stumbled upon these:
"Krowwn" Flat by Steve Madden
$32.90 at nordstrom.com To Buy

These flats are the perfect combo of value and style without a major compromise on quality.  I always suggest going up a size in Steve Madden shoes especially if you have a wider foot.  No offense.  I swear this is the last time I will bring-up Cobalt Blue shoes...I can't help myself!

Mimi Chica Print Chiffon Dress (Juniors)
$21.90 at nordstrom.com To Buy

I love this "dress" but in reality it will be more of a tunic on me which can only mean 1 thing: leggings, belt, chunky ring and boots!  I haven't tried it on yet so I am not sure if I will size-up since it is a Juniors dress. I will probably go with my regular size and only wear as a tunic.


For around $50, you can add 2 new pop pieces to your closet that work with some already purchased items from your Fall wardrobe.  This is how you shop Sale: a great basic and an easy pop piece that brings the cute and the versatility.  Plus the tunic reminds me of Marc by Marc Jacobs so total CC.

No comments: